Accounts Payable

The Accounts Payable Division of the Clerk-Treasurer's office processes all payment claims.  All vendors doing business with the Town of Danville must have an up-to-date W-9 and new vendor form on file with the Clerk-Treasurer's office prior to receiving payment. 
Accounts Payable forms are available below under  More Information → Document Center → Forms & Applications.
Vendors may contact Courtney Bolton by calling 317-745-4180  ext. 7003.

Contact Us

  • Company: (317) 745-4180 x 7003
  • Staff Directory

In this Department

More Information